How Can We Help?
These are the steps to add new gage records to your gage list.
(NOTE: Users with the role “Reader” cannot add gages.)
- Log in to GageList.
- From the sidebar, click the Gages or Planning icon.
- Select any option that appears in the menu.
- Click Add gage to create a new gage record.
- Set the Status for your gage by clicking the dropdown field and selecting a value.
- Enter values in the Control No and Serial No fields.
- Click the SELECT button near the Type field.
- Find and select the appropriate gage type.
Note: A text entry is available at the top of the selection dialog to quickly search for values. If the values you are looking for are not available, you can add them by selecting the ADD button found at the top right of the selection dialog.
- Click the SELECT button near the Measurement Types field.
- Select the appropriate values and click OK.
- Click the SELECT button near the Date Acquired field.
- Select the appropriate date using the date picker.
Note: Setting the calibration interval to Scheduled and Calibrating Test Equipment allows GageList to schedule the next calibration date.
- Complete the form by filling in the remaining fields similarly.
- Attachments can be included by clicking Choose File and selecting a file.
- To attach another file, click Add File and repeat the previous step.
- Click Save.