- Log in to GageList.
- From the sidebar, click the Gages icon.
- Select any option that appears in the menu to view a list of existing gages.
- Select the gage to be calibrated.
- Click Add Calibration to create a new calibration record.
- Click the SELECT button and select the Condition Received.
- Enter the Uncertainty value as needed.
- Enter the calibration test data as shown below
Entering Calibration Test Data
Select the type of Calibration Test.
Basic: Calibration results are recorded outside of GageList, such as on a 3rd party certificate.
Detailed: Calibration results are recorded using GageList.
- Enter the Record Location.
- Enter the calibration tests in the table. (A calibration test template can be used if available)
- Enter values for As Found, As Left, and set whether the results pass or fail.
- Confirm if any adjustments/repairs are required and if the gage is fit for use.
- Confirm if the gage falls within specification.
- Confirm if action is required. If it is, complete the questions that appear.
- Attachments can be included by clicking Choose File and selecting a file.
- To attach another file, click Add File and repeat the previous step.
- Enter any Additional Comments as needed.
- Click the SELECT button and select the Calibration Date using the date picker.
- Click the SELECT button and select the Update Gage Status value.
- Enter the Time and Cost values as decimal numbers.
- Click Save.