GAGELIST® ONLINE CALIBRATION SOFTWARE
Gage calibration management in the cloud.
GageList is secured, dependable and free.
GageList® gauge calibration management
Get started calibrating with GageList in less than 5 minutes. Just register for a free account and start adding equipment and recording calibrations. Use your browser to access. There is no software to install.
GageList is designed by management system experts for management system experts. GageList is is easy to learn. Online tutorials, a user guide and support is available to help you keep your calibration programming running smoothly.
Don’t be constrained by ordinary calibration management software packed full of hard to use and unnecessary features. GageList is a simple, straightforward calibration solution you access with your Internet browser. Try it for FREE and see how GageList takes the complexity and worry out of managing your calibrated equipment.
Get started free
Register for a completely free calibration management software account now and get started in minutes.
Our users include recognized companies that need reliable, scalable, accessible, and cost effective calibration management tools. These companies conform to rigid customer requirements as well as industry standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, API Q1 and AS 9100. GageList online calibration is trusted worldwide by businesses of all sizes. Here are a few of the companies that we serve:
Our unique cloud-based calibration system enables businesses to stay connected to their calibration records from anywhere, using most common web browsers. That means users can record calibration equipment and events offsite, and groups in different geographic locations can collaborate on the same system.
Automatic email notifications deliver reports of upcoming and past due equipment right to your inbox. These emails include a report of monitoring and measurement resources that are coming due and past due for calibration. Email reports include:
- A list upcoming calibration dates for equipment within 30, 60 or 90 days
- Editable email distribution list to keep everyone in the loop
- Scheduled email reports to be sent on any or all days of the week
- Emails are easy to read on desktop and mobile devices
GageList is designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Clause 126.96.36.199 Measurement Traceability and other similar standards by providing an online calibration solutions essential to providing confidence in the validity of measurement results. GageList can provide tools and audit objective evidence that:
- Monitoring and measurement equipment is calibrated, verified, or both, at specified intervals, or prior to use
- Monitoring and measurement equipment is calibrated against measurement standards traceable to international or national measurement standards. When no such standard exist, GageList may be used to retain the basis used for calibration or verification as documented information.
- Monitoring and measurement equipment is uniquely identified and status records are maintained.
- Organizational procedures are followed to ensure equipment is calibrated correctly and safeguarded from adjustments, damage or deterioration that would invalidate the calibration status and subsequent measurement results.
- Master records of equipment and calibration records are maintained and available including the determined if the validity of previous measurement results have been adversely affected when monitoring and measuring equipment is found to be unfit for its intended purpose, and appropriate action has been taken.
Your Calibration System
Finished with desktop calibration software, seat-licensing, downloading and installing updates, poor notifications and finding someone from IT to help when things go wrong? Here’s how GageList can you create and maintain your calibration system:
- Reduce data entry – Enter monitoring and measurement equipment once. Information is automatically synced calibration records as they are created.
- Easy to learn – Operating GageList is easy right from the start. Create an account and enter your first record in less than 5 minutes. Video tutorials and user guides are available to show you every step.
- Updates included – GageList is continually receiving new calibration software features and enhancements to make it more useful to all users. Updates are automatic, instant and included.
- Compliance focused – We are continually monitoring websites, news and social media to understand what current compliance requirements and challenges around monitoring and measurement resources. Changes in common standards, such as ISO 9001 are reviewed and drive updates to GageList.
- Inexpensive – GageList has a free plan that is perfect for many companies and departments. If you need more capabilities, additional plans at $39/month.
- Great features – Our goal is to keep calibration software simple. GageList is not for everyone, it is for those who want a calibration management system that is easy to use, not cluttered with unused or confusing features.
- Scaleable – Whether you have 10 tools or 10,000, GageList can handle it. Cloud-based technology adapts to ever-expanding customer bases and the many records they create daily.
- Internet accessible – Desktop calibration software is a thing of the past. GageList is cloud-based and Internet accessible. Communication is kept safe with SSL encryption. GageList is great for multiple locations, field service staff, offshore and anywhere else you can use a standard browser.
- IT Friendly – Since GageList is browser accessible from our secure cloud-servers your IT department probably won’t need to lift a finger. There is no software to install, servers to configure, no software updates to run, and no special network setting required. Just sign-up and create your calibration system.