GageList can generate printable calibration certificates. These can be used create hard-copy records for audit objective evidence.
Note: Paper size for calibration certificates can be specified in General Settings (Letter / A4). Letter is set by default.
- Log in to GageList.
- From the sidebar, click the Calibration Records icon.
- Select any option that appears in the menu to view a list of existing calibration records.
- Select the calibration record to use for the certificate.
- Click Certificate of Calibration to generate the certificate.
- A new browser tab will appear with the generated PDF. Click Print (or Download for a soft-copy).
- Select an available printer on the browser print dialog.
- Set the print settings as desired and click Print.