GageList Knowledge Base
- Log in to GageList.
- Click the Reports & Data icon in the sidebar.
- Select Import Data in the menu.
- Click Choose File and select a file to import from.
- Click Import Gages.
- Supported file types include .xls and .xlsx.
- A downloadable import template is available to provide the column headers needed to import. The import template may vary based on changes to your account’s localization and custom field settings.
- If any two gages have the same serial number or control number, the latter will overwrite the former. Double check your data before importing.
- If the number of gages exceeds your current plan’s gage limit, your account will be switched to read-only mode in which data can no longer be added. (you will still be able to remove data)