How Can We Help?
1. Log in to your GageList account.
2. Use the Sidebar located on the left side of the page to navigate through the different sections.3. To access a specific section, click on the corresponding icon in the Sidebar.
4. The following sections are available for navigation:
- Dashboard: Display an overview of your account status and statistics.
- Gages: View and find measurement equipment. Add and edit measurement equipment and gages.
- Planning: Select a schedule type for viewing gages.
- Calibration Records: View and find gage calibration records.
- Reports & Data: Generate reports, import gages and other measurement equipment, or export records and settings.
- Settings: Manage your manufacturer list or configure general settings and notification settings.
- My Account: Change account information, manage settings/users/subscriptions/payment methods, or view billing history.
5. To return to the Dashboard, click on the GageList logo located in the top left corner of the page.
Note: You can also watch the instruction video embedded in the article for a visual demonstration of these steps.