GageList can be customized to fit the specific needs of each user. Only users with
- General Settings
- Notification Settings
Note: Changing a setting does not alter your existing gage or calibration records. However, it does change the options available to users when adding new or editing existing records.
When creating a gage, users select from a list of available manufacturers. These manufacturers are displayed and can be managed here.
Adding a Manufacturer
- Enter the manufacturer’s
- Enter the remaining contact information as available.
- Click Save.
Editing a Manufacturer
- Click the manufacturer to be edited.
- Make changes by entering values in the text fields.
Deleting a Manufacturer
- Select the manufacturers to be deleted using the checkboxes.
Delete Selectedand confirm.
When creating or editing a record, users select values from a list of available options. These values can be viewed and managed here.
Using a Multi-line Textbox
Each line represents a value for the field to the left of the text box.
To add a value, create a new line and enter your value.
To delete a value, remove the line.
(This feature may not be available for some accounts.)
Reports can be scheduled to be regularly emailed on a weekly basis.
- Select the days to schedule when the email will be sent.
- Select the report to be included in the email.
To disable notifications, deselect all checkboxes.
- 30 Day Schedule
- 60 Day Schedule
- 90 Day Schedule
To verify that the email will be received, click Send Now.